Monday 14 May 2012

"Where Will I Go" by Hopsin

"You always thought that I was so stupid to write rhymes/
Thinkin' I would never make it and lose with the white eyes/
But the formula I created proved I was Einstein/
Now I've done more shit than you'd ever do in a lifetime!/"

This track is far from new, but I noticed the lack of Hopsin songs on this page. We're huge fans of Hopsin here at Eternal Cadence so I'ma hit you with this track, "Where Will I Go". It's from his 2010 release, RAW, and is one of the realest songs on the album. It has a different vibe that separates it from the usual songs you may have heard from him, such as "Sag My Pants", or the "Ill Mind of Hopsin" series. Each verse takes you on a journey through the life of a neglected loner who managed to turn hate into motivation, and eventually success. I highly recommend you to bump this shit. Open ya Earz!

No comments:

Post a Comment