Tuesday 8 May 2012

"Bring the Bacon" by The Palmer Squares

"Cats label us dangerous, rightfully so/
Fuck around and catch a knife in the throat/
I'm the bone collector, known offender with my own agenda/
Contenders step up every day and yet I won't surrender/"

Here's a new video from the Palmer Squares that just dropped this morning. They chose a somewhat basic sampled beat, and blessed it with an above average display of lyricism. It's kinda weird hearing them on an actual track, cuz I'm used to just watching them spit bars in an alley, or on a rooftop in one take. But I thought this was a pretty cool video, showing you how it goes down when they're working in the booth together. They both killed it, and brought the bacon like the title suggests. Open ya earz!

To download the new Spooky Language EP by the Palmer Squares, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment