Tuesday 8 May 2012

"Mind, Body & Soul" by Blueprint

"This is soul music, I put my soul into it/
This is what we lean on when we going through it/
If it's what you love than hold on to it/
Everybody hold tight so we don't lose it/"

So even though we featured him on the blog before I could still say me and Brenton don't know a lot about Blueprint. Brenton bought his album a while back and we were a little weirded out by it. It was all great music but it wasn't the crazy hip-hop album we were expecting. I didn't even want to give this song a chance at the beginning cuz it starts off with a sound I'm not used to. But as I gave it time this track has grown on me and it's a really awesome track from the heart and soul of music. This song encompasses a lot of what we stand for and the very purpose we have a blog to broadcast music. Music is probably the most important thing in my life, it's always been there for me just like how Blueprint says "I never had a friend like the one I have in music, no matter how far I go, I come back to it." If you feel the same way, keep it alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment