Thursday 17 May 2012

"You're vs. Your" by Mac Lethal

"You better get your Band-Aids you bastards/
My tongue is like a fan blade but faster/ 
I'm kickin' a devilish man-made disaster/
I piss on my fingers, then give you all a handshake after/
For thinkin' I'm just a pancake rapper/"

You're about to receive your grammar lesson for the day. Mac Lethal takes you all the way back to 8th grade and helps you learn the difference between 'you're' and 'your'. He also manages to murk this gay beat that he chose and spit some crazy syllable choppin'. I like this dudes freeverses, they're always pretty entertaining. Showcasing your skill doesn't always require hard beats and swag. It's actually sicker to me when an artist with an average image kills the beat. The element of surprise, my friends. Hit em harder than they'd ever expect you to, when they least expect it. Open ya earz muhfuckas!

No comments:

Post a Comment