Friday 18 May 2012

"The Last To Say" by Atmosphere

"She never left him, she stayed inside, he beat her ass up until the day that he died/
Infact the biggest beating was the day that he died, cuz now it's too late for her to make a new life/
She gets to mourn for the touch of a punch, won't ever admit that she ain't clutching at much/
Some day she'll die and it still won't be done, their anger lives on through their son/"

So I only just found out about these guys after Brenton showed me the song from his Fight Night game. But I've heard a few songs by them now and they're extremely real. This one really plucked on my heart strings. I have never experienced this situation but my heart goes out to all who struggle with their family. I thought the video was beautifully done with the characters trading places to demonstrate the effects a family can have on eachother, breeding the same problems over and over. Check it out, and at the end of the video there is some domestic violence numbers. Seriously, if you or someone you know is suffering, don't let it continue."Please put your shoes on and step into that warm weather, go get yourself a more better forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment