Thursday 17 May 2012

"Perfect Cents" by Cerebral Assassins

"I'm just a dead man, pullin' down my sweat pants/
Watching sex cams and jerking with my left hand/
That's my only lover, I can't afford another/
I'm too familiar with this shit like a lonely plumber!/"

There's nothin' better to compliment a feel-good beat than a fuck-you attitude. And nothing to compliment that better than a bunch of humorous and well arranged rhymes! These guys borrowed the "Ray Charles" instrumental by Chiddy Bang, and made an exceptionally sick track out of it. I don't know much about them, but they've been featured by Funk Volume on Facebook, and every track that's been posted by them is usually something worth listening to. So shut up, pay what you owe and check this shit son!

No comments:

Post a Comment